Self-Love Solution Women's Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
A women’s circle is a place where we feel safe, a place where we can laugh and cry, where we can let down our defences and be fully who we are. A place where we can share our stories, be supported and challenge by each other and form a microcommunity.
Every Circle is different and we should not create expectations, but rather follow the flow.
But we do have a general structure that we tend to follow at every meeting:
We ask you to allow 2 hours to yourself in the Circle, which helps the energy to circulate and be integrated in a gentle way.
- The meeting will start with an opening ceremony, where we will be able to ground and feel fully present in the room.
- We will all make agreements of confidentiality, respect, non-judgment, timing and feed-back.
- We will listen, discuss and share around the theme of the meeting. The theme varies from meeting to meeting, and evolves around self-love, abundance, divine feminine, wise woman, listening to our intuition, fertility, sacred womb, heart’s wisdom, healing and much, much more!
- We will have a group share.
- Small ritual, exercise or ceremony (depending on the theme of the meeting).
- Closing Ceremony.
Come and join us!